Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Art in Huntsville











Lowe Mill is a large art facility for community artists and vendors, featuring over three floors of painters, photographers, bakers, brewers, musicians, and more. These pictures are from my most recent visit to the facility. In the first picture, I purchased a vintage dress from the 1970's that was made in India. It features a handkerchief hem and french seams. The additional pictures are work spaces, exhibits, and various scenes around the Mill.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a cool place to explore, and nice dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Largest in the United States, very cool use of the old textile mill. Reminds me of the insides of the cotton mill near St. John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your dress. Do you have to bring your own swinging partner? When we get up that way, you are going to have to take us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the arts & crafts (and really love the selfie - I'm going to have to work on my posing...might help if I was pretty, too...oh, well =:o)

    ReplyDelete