Friday, April 1, 2016

New experiences


E3 is the world's premiere trade show for computers and video games. This year's show takes place at the Los Angeles Convention Center from June 14 - 16.

Earlier this week, I was invited by Ubisoft, a game publishing company that I've worked with through my company, to attend the conference on their dime as a thanks for all I've done in their gaming community! They're taking care of all the expenses, and I'm going to get to meet many of the people I've been working with over the last year. I can't wait!

The above video includes some footage of last year's E3 event.

4 comments:

  1. Hello LA!.....guess you'll be tied up come mid-June :)

    Congrats on the invite Miss B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again one of my smart grandchildren shows her stuff. Wow that sounds great. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to a blog post showing your sample tote contents =:o)

    ReplyDelete